emotions are hard

TW: brief mention of self-injury

embarrassed is when I hide my face

crying can be meltdown 
or sad 
or mad 
or frustrated
or more

how do people tell?

(alexithymia?)

pinching is bad
biting is bad
hiding is bad
hurting is bad

but which bad?

there are shades of bad
stressed
tired
hungry
sad
hot
mad
and more

but even I can tell happy

happy is when I am dancing through a museum, 
twirling from exhibit to exhibit
spinning and dashing
flapping and flying
bouncy

but there are shades of good
happy
excited
joyful
interested

but they seem less important

I could tell you good or bad
happy or not
but not much more

Right now, I am stressed.
my knees are bruised from flapping
my stomach is sore from rocking. 
my ankles hurt from bouncing my feet off the wall. 

(but that is several days delayed)

and I can always tell you embarrassed is when I hide my face



Also, you should read:
My hands are echolalic by E. at the Third Glance
His body does his feelings by A Diary of a Mom
Here's where it gets complicated by Lyssa and me

Labels: , , , ,